Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh is the managing attorney of SOOFI | Legal Counsel, a Los Angeles law firm focused on aggressive advocacy of individual and business clients in numerous cases, deals, and disputes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- New Laws in 2015 Affecting California’s Small Businesses & Startups December 19, 2014
- San Diego Mayer Sued for Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination December 4, 2014
- Caltech Sued by Employee Whistleblower for Unlawful Retaliation December 3, 2014
- CVS Settles Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit December 2, 2014
- Class Action Against LinkedIn for Spamming Moves Forward December 1, 2014
- New Bill Would Allow Create New Privacy Loopholes for Citizens November 30, 2014
- Unpaid Wages and Labor Law Violations Rampant in Los Angeles Fashion District November 29, 2014
- Axis Precelerator Now Accepting 1Q 2015 Applications from Startups & Entrepreneurs November 29, 2014
- Judge Throws Out Noriega Lawsuit Over “Call of Duty Black Ops II” November 27, 2014
- Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Kim Richards Facing Lawsuit over Dog Bites Caused by Her Vicious Pit Bull November 26, 2014