Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh is the managing attorney of SOOFI | Legal Counsel, a Los Angeles law firm focused on aggressive advocacy of individual and business clients in numerous cases, deals, and disputes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- California’s Proposed New Law (AB 1710) Would Hold Retailers Liable for Data Breaches April 19, 2014
- Cybersecurity Requirements Businesses Should Demand from Vendors April 14, 2014
- Tweets, Lies, and False Advertising: New Lawsuit Says Candid Photos are Unlawful False Endorsements April 11, 2014
- Commerce Clause and the Resale Art Market: California Artists May Soon Lose Right to Resale Royalties April 10, 2014
- Disney’s Frozen Sued for Copyright Infringement Over Snowman and Hungry Moose Teaser April 9, 2014
- Every Kiss Begins with…. Sexual Harrassment April 9, 2014
- Stopped at the Border: Enforcing Copyrights, Patents, and Trademarks against Infringing Imports April 6, 2014
- Office Space’s “Box of Flair:” When Merchandise is Sold Without Entertainers’ Consent April 2, 2014
- The Difference Between Patents and Trade Secrets — How Is Your Business Protecting Its Valuable Data? April 2, 2014
- Rabeh M. A. Soofi interviewed by RTL Television March 16, 2014