Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh is the managing attorney of SOOFI | Legal Counsel, a Los Angeles law firm focused on aggressive advocacy of individual and business clients in numerous cases, deals, and disputes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- How to Legally Sample Music October 17, 2014
- New California Law Gives Contract Workers More Security October 16, 2014
- Feds Cracking Down on Los Angeles Fashion District Businesses October 15, 2014
- Uber Sued for Discriminating Against Passengers October 14, 2014
- Sears Accused of Copyright Infringement for Selling Knock-Off Clothing October 13, 2014
- New California Law Requires Bullying-Prevention Training for Supervisors October 12, 2014
- Marriott Pays Big for Blocking Internet Access October 11, 2014
- Firefighter Claims Pregnancy Discrimination October 10, 2014
- What is a Trust and Do I Need One? October 10, 2014
- How to Reincorporate or Convert into a Delaware Corporation October 9, 2014