Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh is the managing attorney of SOOFI | Legal Counsel, a Los Angeles law firm focused on aggressive advocacy of individual and business clients in numerous cases, deals, and disputes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- Trademark Violation Complaint Filed Against Oprah Winfrey Over “Wing-Men” Show August 20, 2014
- BYOD? CA Court Says Employers Must Reimburse Employees for PDAs/Phones Used for Work August 19, 2014
- Top Reasons Employees Sue Employers August 17, 2014
- Hobby Lobby: What California Small Businesses Need to Know About Religious Belief Exemptions August 17, 2014
- SpaceX Class Action Alleges Violations of California Labor Laws for Mass Layoff of July 21, 2014 August 13, 2014
- Court Rejects Proposed $324.5 Settlement in Silicon Valley “No-Poach” Employee Case August 11, 2014
- Rabeh Soofi’s Article on Privacy Litigation published in The Advocate August 6, 2014
- Rampant Transgressions Yet Elusive Liability: New Challenges to Litigating Privacy and Data Breach Claims in California August 6, 2014
- Unpaid Interns bring Class Action against Marvel Entertainment August 6, 2014
- Hulk Hogan’s ex-wife Linda Bollea Sued for Unpaid Wages by Former Boyfriend August 6, 2014