Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh is the managing attorney of SOOFI | Legal Counsel, a Los Angeles law firm focused on aggressive advocacy of individual and business clients in numerous cases, deals, and disputes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Kim Richards Facing Lawsuit over Dog Bites Caused by Her Vicious Pit Bull November 26, 2014
- San Bernardino Prison Sued for Discrimination against LGBT Inmates November 25, 2014
- Amanda Bynes Conservatorship to be Transferred to Third Party November 24, 2014
- Class Action Settlement in Lawsuit Against Visa and Mastercard Approved November 23, 2014
- Dating Website PositiveSingles Ordered to Pay $16 Million for Leaking STD Information to Public November 22, 2014
- Screenwriters’ Dealmaking Tips for Negotiating a Screenplay for a Film and Television Option/Purchase Agreement November 20, 2014
- “Blurred Lines:” Judge Finds Enough Infringement to Send to Trial November 19, 2014
- Unpaid Internship Lawsuits Change Hollywood Entertainment Industry Hiring Practices November 18, 2014
- How to Supercharge Your Content Marketing Strategy with RSS November 18, 2014
- Music Artists Score in Win Against Sirius XM and Pandora over Pre-1972 Royalties October 29, 2014