Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh is the managing attorney of SOOFI | Legal Counsel, a Los Angeles law firm focused on aggressive advocacy of individual and business clients in numerous cases, deals, and disputes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- How to Legally Sample Music October 17, 2014
- Feds Cracking Down on Los Angeles Fashion District Businesses October 15, 2014
- Sears Accused of Copyright Infringement for Selling Knock-Off Clothing October 13, 2014
- What is a Trust and Do I Need One? October 10, 2014
- Thinking of Starting Up? Tips for Entrepreneurs October 9, 2014
- What is a Trademark and When Do You Need One? Trademark Tips, FAQs, and Help October 9, 2014
- How Does Our Site Load This Fast? October 7, 2014
- Introducing the free Feed Creator Service September 30, 2014
- New California Bill a Win for Student Security September 6, 2014
- RSS and Duplicate Content – What You Need to Know September 1, 2014