Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh is the managing attorney of SOOFI | Legal Counsel, a Los Angeles law firm focused on aggressive advocacy of individual and business clients in numerous cases, deals, and disputes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- New California Bill a Win for Student Security September 6, 2014
- Dentist’s 12-Year Old Unpaid Judgment Against Kim Kardashian Sold at Auction for Triple Judgment Amount August 29, 2014
- Two New Proposed California Laws Spell Woes for California Business Owners August 27, 2014
- New California Law to Protect Bicyclists from Accidents and Injuries August 26, 2014
- Robin Williams Death Highlights Importance of Setting Up Trusts for Children August 22, 2014
- Shoe Designer Takes on Louis Vuitton in Copyright Lawsuit August 21, 2014
- Trademark Violation Complaint Filed Against Oprah Winfrey Over “Wing-Men” Show August 20, 2014
- BYOD? CA Court Says Employers Must Reimburse Employees for PDAs/Phones Required for Work August 19, 2014
- Top Reasons Employees Sue Employers August 17, 2014
- Hobby Lobby: What California Small Businesses Need to Know About Religious Belief Exemptions August 17, 2014