Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh has represented clients in a wide variety of legal disputes, from coast to coast and internationally, ranging up to $3.6 billion in value.
Rabeh is most often hired because of her unique practice philosophy, passion for client service, unparalleled work ethic, and relentless advocacy.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- Soofi Published in Digital Journal, “Nationwide Legal Battle Brewing Over ‘Gay-Conversion’ Therapy.”
- Soofi Published in Los Angeles Daily Journal, “Recording Police A Little Safer.”
- Soofi featured as a speaker at the LA Dep’t of Insurance
- Avvo Ranks Soofi 10 / 10 – Designated a “Superb” Lawyer
- Soofi selected as Instructor at University of Michigan
- Soofi Published in L.A. Daily Journal