Rabeh M. A. Soofi is an award-winning Los Angeles lawyer with nearly a decade of experience who represents clients that need a strong legal advocate. Rabeh is the managing attorney of SOOFI | Legal Counsel, a Los Angeles law firm focused on aggressive advocacy of individual and business clients in numerous cases, deals, and disputes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Rabeh is an "outstanding attorney who will zealously advocate for her clients."
"...Brilliant"Extensive command over a wide variety of civil litigation matters."
"Very intelligent and very thorough when analyzing legal issues. Compassionate with clients and aggressive with legal issues. 5 STARS!!"
"[A]n asset to our legal community."
"...A strong and zealous advocate for her clients and a credit to the legal profession."
"[V]ery knowledgeable and bright and knows the law."
"...Right on target.**Comments by other lawyers or testimonials are not a guarantee or prediction of success, future outcome, or particular result.
- Resolving to Lose Weight in the New Year? Avoid the Top Diet Scams of 2014 January 2, 2015
- Thinking of Starting a California Charity? December 23, 2014
- Top 5 End of Year Tasks December 21, 2014
- Help! My Boss is a Psychopath December 21, 2014
- Police Brutality Watch: Police Body Cameras coming to LAPD This Summer December 21, 2014
- New Laws in 2015 Affecting California’s Small Businesses & Startups December 19, 2014
- San Diego Mayer Sued for Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination December 4, 2014
- Caltech Sued by Employee Whistleblower for Unlawful Retaliation December 3, 2014
- Class Action Against LinkedIn for Spamming Moves Forward December 1, 2014
- New Bill Would Allow Create New Privacy Loopholes for Citizens November 30, 2014